Colleagues working in health, social care and the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector are welcome to join us for our new series of 90-minute, virtual sessions. We have different topics for you to choose from which have been co-designed with the seven Regional Hubs of the NHS Leadership Academy and will be hosted by our delivery partner, Tricordant.
So what is this series about? Based on insights and experience drawn from work with a number of Integrated Care Systems across England these sessions will explore what partnership working looks like across teams and organisations.
What does this mean for leaders? It is co-designed with input from local representatives to understand their current challenges and opportunities. The aim is to enhance participants’ capability to think and act as leaders within systems.
This series is for anyone involved in change and transformation, delivery of new integrated care services, organisation development and partnership development working in health and social care systems across England.
General learning outcomes for the programme:
- Understand and explore a ‘Leading Transformation’ topic
- Feel confident to apply some practical tools
- Learn, share and grow with colleagues in similar situations
Improving the health of our local communities – it’s everybody’s business
This topic will explore the difference between organisational performance and real, practical outcomes and value for patients and local communities.
Participants will gain a better understanding of:
- How a focus on organisational performance metrics alone can fail to deliver whole systems outcomes
- The challenge of inverse care needs – why those who need medical care are least likely to receive it
- How population health insights can inform leadership practice.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team