Join this interactive session to learn about the data on social prescribing, personalised care and health inequalities across England. Using the recently published report on health inequalities and personalised care in England, we will explore national and local insights to understand unmet need, variation and uptake in social prescribing.
North East London ICS will be presenting their approach to social prescribing data, measuring impact and addressing health inequalities.
- Understanding of national social prescribing trends and insights
- Learn about uptake and variation in social prescribing activity in your local integrated care system (ICS) area
- Develop ideas and hear case studies on achieving a data driven approach to social prescribing
- Learn how to target and focus social prescribing to reach those most in need and address health inequalities
- John McGuinness – GP
- Anant Jani – Researcher, University of Oxford
- Martin Cattermole – Personalised Care Group
- Other speaker TBC
Questions about this event?
Name: Personalised Care Events