A review of coronary heart disease including related policies and guidelines and current evidence based diagnostic and treatment pathways. This update is aimed at those practitioners who are involved in running CHD clinics and wish to update their knowledge and skills and demonstrate their continuing competence.
- Practice Nurses
- Nurse Practitioners
- District Nurses
- The Big Problem: Cardiovascular disease in the UK today
- Update on Coronary Heart Disease, what’s happening in the arteries
- What do the guidelines say?
- The Fab Four: Pharmacological management of CHD
- Does lifestyle really matter?
- Supporting behaviour change
- Practicalities of running the CHD clinic
- Adding value to the annual review
- Discussion and sharing of good practice
All delegates will be emailed a certificate of attendance and copy of the presentation.