At the end of the two-hour online workshop, participants will:
- Have explored how to manage compassionately through change at an individual, collective and system level
- Understand the different strands that contribute to managing change (i.e. an integral model)and how this can be translated to intrapersonal, interpersonal, organisational and cultural compassionate change practices
- Be aware of and understand how to apply skills to manage compassionately through change changes including in their everyday practices
- Have an awareness of ongoing developmental needs
Byron Lee has a background in health and social care, community and higher education, leadership development; and has spent the past 30 years supporting individuals, teams, communities and organisations build supportive and inclusive practices, systems and cultures. His passion is supporting individuals, teams and organisations weave together different sources of knowledge, wisdom and practice to support collaborative learning and change. His current work involves supporting change agents develop a compassionate and inclusive approach in their work so they can be better engage with real world complexity and make a difference.
Please see our Attendance & Cancellation policy and Privacy Notice
You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
- The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
- You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
- We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
- Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team