One Day Essentials is a series of one day conferences – all available broadcast live online – with some also available in-person – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely on our e-learning platform for six months from the conference date.*
*Please note we endeavour to upload content as quickly as possible after the conference, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks.
Join us on Friday 14 July 2023 for a one-day interactive online conference covering a wide range of clinical Men’s Health topics.
Many men may be reluctant to seek help for health issues or contact their GP if they are experiencing sexual or mental health concerns. Delaying medical help can lead to problems becoming more serious and difficult to treat. Depending on the problem, GPs are usually the first healthcare professionals to be contacted. In this year’s online RCGP One Day Essentials Men’s Health conference, there will be lots of useful information tailored to GPs with practical advice and useful resources that you can use with your patients to maximise their care. Experienced and knowledgeable speakers will cover relevant topics and discuss how you can effectively and confidently approach common men’s health problems within your own practice.
- To be able to provide up to date and evidenced-based education in Men’s Health for Primary Care
- To be able to provide practical knowledge and skills aimed at application in day-to-day General Practice
- To be able to provide interactive learning and thought-provoking information
- To enable a genuine impact on your future clinical practice and update your current knowledge.
- Prostate cancer
- Non prostate urinary tract cancers
- Erectile dysfunction
- Male fertility
- Alcohol and men
- Where anger has it’s impact epidemiologically on health and on men’s health
- Lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS)
Dr Anand Patel, GP Partner, Secretary to the Primary Care Testosterone Group and a Trustee of the Sexual Advice Association
Early bird prices until 14 June:
AiT rate: £169
Members: rate £199
Non-members rate: £245
Standard pricing from 15 June:
AiT rate: £195
Members rate £245
Non-members rate: £288