Please note this training is only for people who either live or work within Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
This is a fully funded course and failure to attend all four sessions will result in a £40.00 cancellation charge. There will be no exceptions and due to how this is set up, you are unable to delegate another colleague to attend on your behalf.
The course qualifies you as a Mental Health First Aider, providing you with:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of mental health issues
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support – whether that’s self-help resources, through their employer, the NHS, or a mix
Who is it for?
The four sessions are best suited for those with line management responsibility or HR roles.
Live session 1: 07/02/2023 9.00am- 12.00pm
Live session 2: 09/02/2023 9.00am – 12.30pm
Live session 3: 14/02/2023 9.00am- 12.30pm
Live session 4: 16/02/2023 9.00am – 12.00pm
If you have any questions, please email us at; firstname.lastname@example.org