Mental Health: Management and Treatment of Anxiety, Depression & Insomnia in Primary Care webinar is prioritised, and FREE, for Primary Care, PCN, CCG and GP Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians. If you are from another healthcare profession, please contact MORPh Training before registering. Many thanks.
This webinar will start at 9:30am with the Welcome and Introductions. The first talk of the webinar will begin shortly after. Our expert speakers will be discussing the following topics:
- An overview of depression – its diagnosis & management, treatment pathways across primary care
- Switching between antidepressants
- Management and treatment of Anxiety
- NHS Guidance and Policy
- Management of Insomnia including sedatives and melatonin
- SMR process and case studies
- QoF Coding
Our webinars are sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry. However, the agenda for each webinar is independently managed, and developed, by our clinical management team.
Please note that we often have a reserve list for our webinars. If you are on the waiting list for a webinar, we will inform you by email if a place has become available for you.
Paid tickets can be refunded up to 7 days before the event start date.