Organised by the RCGP this popular one day course is specifically designed for Trainers to help you to help your registrars get through the MRCGP. This one day course takes place at the new college building at 30 Euston Square where you will gain an understanding of the CSA and meet some of the examiners.
The day covers:
- CSA Introduction
- What it involves
- Helping your registrar
- Prepare mock circuit
- Small groups to observe 2 ‘dummy’ cases in rotation.
- Facilitated discussion follows
The course aims to answer the following frequently asked questions:
- What will my registrars go through on the day?
- What does the new assessment centre look like?
- What are the examiners really looking for?
- What should I be doing to best prepare my trainee?
- Who is likely to struggle with the exam and how can they be helped?
The course will be interactive with plenty of opportunity for discussion and question and answer sessions.
Active participation is encouraged!