Research indicates that men and women create different networks and use them differently, so what can you learn from the gendered approaches? In this 75-minute masterclass, you will be encouraged to review your networks, what works for you and what challenges you face. In addition, come prepared to examine your answer to the question “what do you do?” and to identify ways to build your networks to support your career.
During the online masterclass there will be an opportunity to ‘meet’ your fellow participants, practise your networking skills and begin to expand your network.
By the end of the masterclass participants will be able to:
- Identify who you need in your influential and friendship network, and why
- Answer the question “what do you do” – without your job title!
- Why networking is an important part of career progression and the importance of sponsorship (not just mentorship).
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team