About this event
Are you a member of the NHS Pension Scheme? Do you need more clarity on what the Scheme is and the benefits you are entitled to?
This event aims to help members understand everything you need to know about your NHS pension and how to navigate through the Scheme. The session includes:
- An overview of the Scheme
- Eligibility of the Scheme and its Sections
- Auto enrolment
- Cost of being in the Scheme
- Opting out and what you’ll be giving up
- How to nominate someone to receive your pension in the event of your death
- Benefits of the Scheme
- Pension commutation
- And finally, how to increase your benefits
This event is officially delivered by the NHS Business Services Authority who administer the NHS Pension Scheme on behalf of the Department of Health and Social Care.
The event is an hour and a half long and includes a presentation and Q&A for anyone to ask questions at the end.
The event is free to attend but spaces are limited and tickets must be booked in advance.
We are working on producing videos of each session which will be available to view on our website and YouTube channel.
If you register and then are unable to attend, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can reallocate your reserved place to the next available person.