“Nothing new under the sun? Critical illness in COVID-19”
Dr Andrew Conway Morris, Honorary Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine
Chair: Dr Nick Matheson
CUH update: Dr Clare Leong
- We recommend downloading Zoom on your phone or personal computer in advance of the session, and joining 5-10 minutes before the official start time.
- You will automatically be placed on mute and have your video turned off when joining the meeting – please do not unmute yourself unless speaking in the session.
- Any questions you wish to ask should be typed into the chat box (set ‘To Everyone’). The most relevant and interesting questions will be selected by the chair to be answered by one of the speakers following the presentations.
- We will be recording the sessions and uploading these to the Trust intranet – by dialling in to the meeting, you are agreeing to participate in a recorded session.
- Please be aware that no sensitive or patient-identifiable data will be discussed during these meetings.