One Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the webinar date.
Join us on Tuesday 5 October 2021 for a one day interactive online conference covering a range of clinical Dermatology topics.
Dermatology is an important specialty for any GP. You cannot have a day in general practice without some form of a Dermatological encounter.
This programme has been devised specifically towards primary care and the busy GP. We will focus on the theme of ‘skin which isn’t quite skin’. Rashes and skin lesions in our patients are often a source of anxiety for the clinician and patient alike. The appendageal structures and mucosal membranes are often overlooked in teaching and training and can perpetuate the hesitancy many of us can feel in primary care in treating dermatological disease. This course will cover some important areas in nail, genital and oral disease. All information will be relevant to general practice presentations and management.
- Understand vulval lichen sclerosus and its optimal management
- Gain an approach to diagnosing adult balanitis and in particular the management of seborrheic balanitis and psoriasis of the penis
- Improve understanding and management of common disorders presenting as an itchy scaly scalp
- How to distinguish between psoriatic and fungal nails and how to treat both
- Gain an approach to diagnosing and managing cheilitis and angular stomatitis
- Learn how to diagnosis and managing oral ulcers
Dr Ahmed Kazmi, GPwER Dermatology
AiT rate: £195
Members: rate £245
Non-members rate: £288