One Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the webinar date.
Join us on Thursday 23 June 2022 for a one-day interactive online conference covering a wide range of clinical ENT topics.
ENT is a very important specialty for any GP. You rarely have a day in general practice without some form of an ENT encounter
This programme has been devised very specifically keeping the busy GP in mind. We aim to address the most common learning needs that primary care practitioners may have. The topics are handpicked to cover the core and important areas where knowledge of the subject is essential. We aim to fill the day with key points that you can directly translate to your daily practice. It will be interactive and informal.
- Be able to provide up to date and evidenced based education in ENT for Primary Care.
- Be able to provide practical knowledge and skills aimed at application in day to day General Practice.
- Be able to provide Interactive learning and thought-provoking information.
- To enable a genuine impact on your future clinical practice and update your current knowledge.
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Essential ear conditions
- Disorders of the nose and sinuses
- Conditions of the throat
- Dizziness approach, diagnosis and management
- Red flags in ENT and head and neck
- COVID and ENT
Dr Rakesh Chopra, MS DNB FRCS MRCGP
- Dr Alex Watson, GP Trainer and Community ENT Specialist. GP Partner in Ashtead and Leatherhead, Surrey
- Mr Anand Muddaiah, Consultant ENT Surgeon at St Helen’s and Knowsley NHS Teaching Hospitals
- AiT rate: £195
- Members: rate £245
- Non-members rate: £288
This webinar in supported by Aspire Pharma