One Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the webinar date.
Join us on Thursday 07 October 2021 for a one day interactive online conference covering a range of clinical ENT topics.
ENT is a very important specialty for any GP. You rarely have a day in general practice without some form of an ENT encounter
This programme has been devised very specifically keeping the busy GP in mind. We aim to address the most common learning needs that primary care practitioners may have. The topics are handpicked to cover the core and important areas where knowledge of the subject is essential. We aim to fill the day with key points that you can directly translate to your daily practice. It will be interactive and informal.
- Be able to provide up to date and evidenced based education in ENT for Primary Care.
- Be able to provide practical knowledge and skills aimed at application in day to day General Practice.
- Be able to provide Interactive learning and thought-provoking information.
- To enable a genuine impact on your future clinical practice and update your current knowledge.
- Essential ear conditions
- Nose in General Practice
- Nose and sinuses
- Conditions of the throat
- Dizziness diagnosis management
- Red flags in ENT
Presentations will address the viability of remote consultations and provide guidance on how to best diagnose and treat patients as we move through the pandemic.
Dr Rakesh Chopra, MS DNB FRCS MRCGP
- Dr Alex Watson, GP Trainer and Community ENT Specialist. GP Partner in Ashtead and Leatherhead, Surrey
- Mr Anand Muddaiah, Consultant ENT Surgeon at St Helen’s and Knowsley NHS Teaching Hospitals
Early-bird prices until 8 September 2021
- AiT rate: £159
- Members: rate £199
- Non-members rate: £234
This webinar in supported by Aspire Pharma