One Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the conference date.
Join us on Thursday 13 October 2022 for a one-day interactive online conference covering a wide range of clinical Men’s Health topics.
Many men may be reluctant to seek help for health issues or contact their GP if they are experiencing sexual or mental health concerns. Delaying medical help can lead to problems becoming more serious and difficult to treat. Depending on the problem, GPs are usually the first healthcare professionals to be contacted. In this year’s online RCGP One Day Essentials Men’s Health conference, there will be lots of useful information tailored to GPs with practical advice and useful resources that you can use with your patients to maximise their care. Experienced and knowledgeable speakers will cover relevant topics and discuss how you can effectively and confidently approach common men’s health problems within your own practice.
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Communicating with Men
- Obesity: Best diets for health and bariatric surgery/outcomes
- Sexual Abuse
Dr Anand Patel, GP Partner, Secretary to the Primary Care Testosterone Group and a Trustee of the Sexual Advice Association
- Mr Jim Pollard, Editorial and Creative Consultant/Editor of the Men’s Health Forum’s websites
- Dr Alex Miras, Senior Clinical Lecturer and Consultant in Endocrinology at Imperial College London
- Dr Michael Yates, Clinical Psychologist at The Havelock Clinic, Psychosexual Service Lead at 56 Dean Street
- Professor Mike Kirby, retired GP, current editor of Trends in Urology & Men’s Health, Trustee of the Sexual Advice Association, member of the British Society For Sexual Medicine
- Dr Mark Limmer, Professor of Adolescent Public Health and Head of Department at Lancaster University
- Dr Julian Spinks, GP, Chairman and Clinical Director for MPA, Vice Chair of LMC and advisor for the Association For Continence Advice
Early bird until 21 September 2022:
AiT rate: £169
Members rate: £199
Non-members rate: £245
Standard pricing from 22 September 2022:
AiT rate: £195
Members rate: £245
Non-members rate: £288