One Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the webinar date.
Join us on Thursday 21 October 2021 for a one day interactive online conference covering a range of clinical Men’s health topics.
Presentations will address the viability of remote consultations and provide guidance on how to best diagnose and treat patients as we move through the pandemic.
In our second online RCGP One Day Essentials Men’s Health conference, we will consider the profound impact that racial inequality has on health and cover issues ranging from sexual health to care of trans men. This year we are picking up on topics we weren’t able to cover in our first online meeting, adding those you mentioned in your feedback as areas you’d love to keep or learn more about. As always, there will be lots of useful information tailored to GPs with practical advice, and particularly (internet) resources and apps that you can use with your patients to maximise their care.
- To understand the factors in racial inequality that generate diverging health outcomes
- To identify red flags in urological cancers to support your referral pathways
- To improve confidence in your support of trans men/masculine persons in your practice
- To update your knowledge of sexual health and STIs in men in GP
- Impact of race or inequality on men’s health
- Men’s Cancer Care
- Men’s Sexual Health
- Trans Health
- Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Testosterone / Andropause
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Dr Anand Patel, GP Partner, Secretary to the Primary Care Testosterone Group and a Trustee of the Sexual Advice Association
Early-bird prices until 9 September 2021
- AiT rate: £159
- Members: rate £199
- Non-members rate: £234