One Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the conference date.
*Please note we endeavour to upload content as quickly as possible after the conference, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks.
Join us on Wednesday 8 February 2023 for a one-day interactive online conference covering a wide range of Musculoskeletal topics.
Musculoskeletal (MSK) problems account for up to 30% of GP consultations. MSK conditions are important not only to the individual, their family, friends and carers but also to wider society. More years are lived with MSK disability than any other conditions. The importance of understanding and managing the different MSK problems that presents to us in primary care is crucial in helping reduce the scale of MSK disability. By the end of today, we hope you leave feeling more equipped in helping patients with MSK conditions as well as supporting people in becoming more physically active.
- Physical activity
- Paediatric rheumatology
- Exercise advice and guidance
- Chronic pain
- Improve knowledge of musculoskeletal health
- Enhance diagnostic skills of musculoskeletal problems
- Increase confidence in managing MSK problems encountered in primary care
- Understand the importance of Physical Activity in the management of chronic diseases and how to apply it to clinical practice
- Improve outcomes of patients presenting with MSK problems in primary care
Dr Jean Wong – GP with a special interest in Sports & Exercise Medicine
- Dr Jean Wong
- Dr Diarmard Fergurson
- Mr Tim Allardyce
- Dr Zoe Paskins
Standard prices from 9 January 2023:
AiT rate: £195
Members rate: £245
Non-members rate: £288