One Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the conference date.*
*Please note we endeavour to upload content as quickly as possible after the conference, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks.
Join us on Thursday 6 July 2023 for a one-day interactive online conference covering a wide range of clinical Neurodevelopmental Health topics
Our aim is to share with you the challenges the neurodiverse population face in the neurotypical world. Neurodiversity is far more common than most people realise, current estimates suggest at least 15% of the population. Health outcomes and access to health remain a challenge and we hope to show you some easy ways to help in the general practice setting.
- To be able to provide up to date and evidenced-based education in neurodevelopmental health
- To be able to provide practical knowledge and skills aimed at application in day-to-day General Practice
- To be able to provide Interactive learning and thought-provoking information
- To enable a genuine impact on your future clinical practice and update your current knowledge
- Eating disorders in Neurodevelopmental health
- Sleep disorders in Neurodevelopmental conditions
- The role of the GP in adult ADHD – where do we go from here?
- Supporting neurodiverse healthcare professionals
Dr Carole Buckley, GP, RCGP Clinical Champion for Autism Spectrum Disorder
Standard Pricing from 23 May:
AiT rate: £195
Members rate £245
Non-members rate: £288