One Day Essentials is a series of one-day online conferences – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions are available for delegates to access freely for six months once uploaded to our e-Learning platform.
*Please note we endeavor to upload content as quickly as possible after each conference, but it typically takes 1-2 weeks*
Welcome to our One-Day Essentials on Pain Management. A lot has happened in Pain recently and this study day is firmly focused on practical evidence-based ways to help in complex situations. We will combine interactive sessions along with Pain News updates. We’ll share how current research translates in the real world of an eight minute consultation, and explore how to navigate sometimes unfixable situations in complex pain. We’ll also have experts by experience on hand to share how they’ve worked with community and primary care to deliver real work support and what it means to the pain community. Looking forward to meeting you.
- Understand the modern neuroscience of persistent pain & get confident explaining it to others
- Understand newer approaches to nutrition & de-medicalised strategies
- Tips and tricks for consulting room when nothing else works
- Find out how to realistically set up peer networks in primary care
- Navigating difficult medication discussions
Dr Asim Suleman & Dr Chris Barker
Early-bird prices from 06 June 2022
AiT rate: £169
Members: rate £199
Non-members rate: £245
Standard prices from 24 June 2022