One Day Essentials is a series of one-day conferences providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the conference date.
Join us on Thursday 9 June 2022 for a one day interactive in-person and online conference led by experts in the field.
This One Day Essentials on Sports Medicine will cover a range of subjects relevant to the work we provide in primary care. Our group of leading expert speakers, who either work in primary care or are closely associated with primary care will focus on essential information, latest evidence, practical tips and take-home messages to help improve practice and patient outcomes.
- An Introduction to Sports Medicine
- Exercise in Chronic Disease
- Common Knee Injuries
- Common Shoulder Injuries
- Shoulder Examination Workshop
- Joint Injection
- Performance Medicine
- Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport
- Learn about a range of practical ideas about how to promote physical activity and exercise in primary care
- Improve your knowledge of how to diagnose and manage several significant sports injuries
- Gain greater insight into a range of key issues in sports medicine
Dr Aisling MacCormac, RCGP White Rose Faculty Education Lead and GP
PLEASE ENSURE YOU CLICK ON THE CORRECT TICKET AS WE HAVE ONE FOR THOSE ATTENDING IN-PERSON AND ONE FOR THOSE ATTENDING ONLINE.
Early Bird – until 12 May 2022
Standard – from 13 May 2022 onwards