Organisation Development Bite Size Sessions – come and find out more about OD and how this can support you as a leader of change and transformation working in Integrated Care Services across the East of England.
The East of England Leadership Academy is offering a series of virtual ‘bite-sized’ one hour sessions on OD [organisation development] in the context of the six Integrated Care Systems (ICS) in the East of England taking on statutory status from July 2022.
The sessions are aimed at anyone with a leadership or enabling role in change and transformation including OD practitioners working in Care, Health and the VCSE communities. The sessions will explore aspects of OD and how it can be useful. This includes people leading change and transformation programmes as well as those helping to “shift” the culture and mind set, and ways of working into more broader system approaches.
Each session will involve some input around theory, practice and application of OD as well as the opportunity to share and explore the topic with other participants. All sessions will be facilitated and delivered by our delivery partner, Tricordant who are also working with a number of local systems.
What does it mean to be a change agent? How can I learn ’use of self’?
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
- The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
- You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
- We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
- Please note: this webinar may be recorded.