This workshop is run by Patricia Ezechie, a creative and experienced coach who specialises in career management, personal development, resilience and wellbeing. It is open to alumni of the Leadership Academy’s Ready Now and Stepping Up programmes and other staff from ethnic minority backgrounds working across systems in the East of England.
Do you sometimes feel like and imposter in your role and wish you could lead with greater confidence? Have you completed the Ready Now or Stepping Up positive action programmes for ethnic minority staff? Are you interested in participating in these programmes but haven’t yet had an opportunity? Then this session could be just what you’re looking for….
Join Patricia for this thought-provoking and interactive session designed to challenge your assumptions, to offer practical tips and tools for career development, and to provide opportunities to learn from each other:
- Identify why you may feel like an imposter in your role
- Explore how to overcome self-doubt and become a more confident leader
- Gain insights to help you become more confident and in control of your career choices and direction
- You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team