Please note this session has been tailored to the requirements of Clinical Pharmacists, however it may also be useful for Pharmacy Technicians.
This session will cover:
- What is SMI?
- Antipsychotics and mood stabilisers – brief mode of action, side effects, red flags
- Physical health monitoring and medicines monitoring
- Secondary care initiation – follow up arrangement
- When is it suitable for PCN/practice pharmacists to review an antipsychotic and mood stabiliser?
- When to refer? Referral pathway?
- Further resources