Are you wondering how you could increase your personal impact and influence in the workplace, and create networks that will help your career to thrive? Have you completed the Ready Now or Stepping Up positive action programmes for ethnic minority staff? Are you interested in participating in these programmes but haven’t yet had an opportunity? Then this session could be just what you’re looking for….
Patricia Ezechie, a creative and experienced coach who specialises in career management, personal development, resilience and wellbeing, is offering a wraparound package of support for Ready Now and Stepping Up programme alumni, and prospective programme applicants from an ethnic minority background, who are working across the East of England.
Join Patricia for this thought-provoking and interactive session designed to challenge your assumptions, to offer practical tips and tools for career development, and to provide opportunities to learn from each other:
- Identify the impact you have and influence you exert
- Consider how to build and nurture networks that will support you and your career journey
- Gain insights to help you become more confident and in control of your career choices and direction
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : Leadership and Lifelong Learning Team