Join us on Wednesday 8th June 2022 from 9am – 1pm for the Personalised Care Institute Virtual Conference.
About this event
The conference, titled Personalised Care at Scale – working with multidisciplinary teams, will be broken into two sessions, with the first focusing on Personalised Care across multidisciplinary teams and the second on delivering personalised care training at scale.
- Chair: Dr Emma Hyde, PCI Medical Director and Aimee Robson. Deputy Director, Personalised Care (Clinical, Workforce Quality) Personalised Care Group. NHSEI.
- Rachel Moses, Consultant Respiratory Physiotherapist, Head of Clinical Leadership, NHS Leadership Academy and National Clinical Advisor for Personalised Care
- PCI Ambassadors Panel Discussion – Dr Devina Maru (GP), Jehan Yehia (FCP physio), Joanne Grantham (Senior Social Prescribing Link Worker)
- Dr Michelle Howarth, Senior Lecturer in Nursing at University of Salford
- Dr Simon Jacklin, Lecturer in Pharmacy Practice and Dr Jessica Thompson, Lecturer in Clinical and Professional Practice at Keele University
- Stephen Lupton, Lived Experience Manager at NHS England
- Dr Arti Mani, Imperial College London
- Lindsay Oliver and Lucy Taylor, Year of Care – PCSP implementation supported by training and facilitation