We would like to invite you to join our FREE RCGP Conference: Knowing the connection between Asthma, Allergy and Rhinitis
This one day in-person free event focuses on how identifying and managing allergy can help you improve the management of your patients with asthma, rhinitis and food allergies. The day will be in an informal style creating an interactive and lively discussion environment. GPs and clinical experts will discuss how they use allergy testing in everyday practice, how allergy testing has changed, how they manage their patients, what you need to do to request testing and how to interpret results.
- NRAD review
- Allergy diagnosis
- Rhinitis diagnosis
- EURFOREA guidelines
- Rhinitis management
- Asthma self management
This conference will be Chaired by Dr Dirk Pilat, GP and Medical Director for RCGP eLearning.
Confirmed Conference Speakers
- Dr Dirk Pilat, GP and Medical Director for RCGP eLearning
- Dr Thomas Round, GP and NIHR Doctoral Research Fellow King’s College London
- Mr James Gardner, Nurse Consultant in Paediatric Allergy
- Dr Glenis Scadding, Hon. Consultant Physician at the Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital, and Honorary Senior Lecturer in Clinical Immunology at the University College London School of Medicine
- Dr Mike Stevens, Principal Clinical Scientist Immunology, Royal Sussex County Hospital