One-Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the webinar date.
This year’s One Day Essentials Mental Health will consider the impact of health inequalities and to understand the impact of inequalities, ethnicity and culture on recognition and management of mental health problems. We will deliver a range of mental health topics from mental physical comorbidity to the impact of COVID-19 and mental health.
Presentations will address the viability of remote consultations and provide guidance on how to best diagnose and treat patients in a socially distanced world.
- Mental Physical Comorbidity
- Health Inequalities
- Recognition and management of people at risk
- COVID-19 and Mental Health
- To understand how to address the:
- physical health needs of people with mental illness
- the mental health needs of people with long-term conditions
- To update knowledge of the role of Social Prescribing in supporting people with mental health needs.
- To update knowledge and skills about the identification and management of people at risk of harm and when to refer.
- To understand the Impact of COVID-19 on mental health:
- People with / without previous mental health problems
- Post ICU
- Long COVID
- Bereaved families
- To understand how to use technology in the management of people with mental health problems:
- Successful consulting
- Pointers to issues requiring more in-depth / F2F consultation
- How patients can use technology to assist in monitoring of mental health and wellbeing – becoming an “expert patient”
Super Early-bird prices until 2 December 2021
Early-bird prices until 30 December 2021