One Day Essentials is a series of one day online conferences – broadcast live – providing expert specialist clinical training and essential information. These conferences are recorded live and the sessions will be available for delegates to access freely for six months from the conference date.
With the recent rise of remote consultations, we have created a programme that will cover most of the challenging neurological presentations to us GPs. The programme will include tips on how to recognise and to manage them remotely, including when and where to refer.
- TLOC – Transient loss of consciousness ‘blackouts’
- Sensory disorders
- Mobility disorders
- FND – Functional neurological disorders
- To be able to identify, diagnose and manage the common neurological conditions in primary care
- To identify the relevant “Red flags” to reach a proper management plan including referral in a timely fashion
- To improve confidence in identifying related Functional Neurological Disorders
- To update us on related NICE guidelines
- To help developing clinical pathways to facilitate development and further integration of local service
Dr Nassif Mansour
Early-bird prices until 09 December 2021
AiT rate: £135
Members: rate £169
Non-members rate: £199