Travel Health Recovery 2021
This event is aimed at nurses, pharmacists and other health care professionals delivering travel health services.
The event aims to enable you to:
- Consider the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the UK travel industry and the measures they are taking to rebuild traveller confidence.
- Identify what you can do to re-establish and promote your travel health service.
- Recognise the need to be up to date with national and international travel health recommendations and requirements.
The event will be hosted on the world leading all-in one virtual conference platform; Hopin, which enables a highly interactive and engaging experience for delegates.
Benefits of the virtual conference
- Reduced delegate fee.
- Save costs, time and carbon emissions on travelling and accommodation.
- Have access to content on demand post event to allow for reflection as part of your CPD commitments (accrue up to 3 CPD hours).
- Ability to network and catch up with colleagues from different organisations without leaving your home (virtual coffee area, speed networking and direct messaging).