As Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Training Hub nurse, you now have access to RCNi Learning. This valuable, online learning resource will help you enhance your clinical skills and meet personal CPD requirements for revalidation.
RCNi Learning consists of 200 interactive learning modules covering 43 specialties. All content is evidence based and peer-reviewed by industry experts to ensure it promotes best practice and is up-to-date.
We have funded places for Nurses to access this.
What are the benefits of RCNi Learning?
- Proven to promote best practice, provide effective education outcomes and improve patient care – all learning content and functionality has been accredited by the Royal College of Nursing and subjected to their rigorous quality assessment process
- Bridge the gap between theory and practice – the skills based and knowledge focused modules will help prepare you for clinical practice
- Meet your revalidation requirements – each completed module counts towards your personal CPD requirements for revalidation
- Created with you in mind – it’s simple to use and incorporates multimedia to deepen your understanding. Modules include case studies, pre and post-tests with rationales for correct and incorrect answers and time-out exercises to create a rich learning environment
- Learn anytime, anyplace – RCNi Learning works perfectly on your smartphone or tablet. There’s even an app that lets you use it without access to the internet
How do I get access?
- Click on Book Now
- Please note that the date on your confirmation is just for website admin purposes, this is e-learning.
- Within 2 weeks, you will receive an activation email that contains a unique link which allows you to set a password and gain access to your RCNi Learning account.
- As this unique link expires after 30 days, it’s really important that you open your activation email and click the ‘confirmation’ link to unlock your online access.
- Once you have registered your account, simply visit rcnilearning.com and sign in using your email address and password.
If you have any queries regarding accessing your account, please contact email@example.com