A highly engaging and interactive online course, from the comfort of your home (or practice)! Red Whale will cover the latest changes in evidence and guidelines relevant to Primary Care. The presenter will host the course live from the TV Studio, run interactive polls and Q&A sessions and offer practical tools to help you change your practice straightaway. Training Hub has secured a favourable discount for this popular course.
What will be covered:
This course will be covering the latest updates from the big long term conditions including:
• COPD: Does the 2023 GOLD guidance change care?
• Asthma: We look at the headlines from GINA 2022 and sustainable respiratory care.
- Diabetes: An overview of all that’s new and topical in diabetes.
- Gastroenterology: Do you know your NAFLD from your AUDIT from your ELF score? We talk all things liver.
- Mental health: Depression, anti-depressant dilemmas and self-harm are on the menu.
- MSK: Osteoarthritis – why language matters and how NICE have changed analgesia recommendations.
- And lot’s more primary care topics from FIT testing to ovarian cancer, dermatology dilemmas to vertigo.
What you can expect on the day
- Learning to suit all styles – Varied, dynamic teaching
- Interaction – Interact with the presenter and ask questions
- Flexibility – tune into the live-hosted event and/or to re-watch on demand, at any time, for 12 months after
What will I get
- 5 CPD hours of interactive & practice-changing online learning, with downloadable certificate
- 12 months access to the extended on demand course
- 12 months access to the online written resources with hundreds of articles
Online Written Resources
Hundreds of articles, all in one place, covering more than 97% of the RCGP curriculum – like an online encyclopedia for primary care professionals.
- Continually updated to provide a reliable source of information
- Fully searchable with fast and reliable answers to real problems during consultations
- A handy online resource to support you with your PUNS and DENS
- Packed with ready-made protocols to standardise practice within surgeries and PCNs