Live-hosted one-day update course: great teaching plus live interaction OR watch on demand whenever suits you. .
Learn the Red Whale way with a variety of different teaching styles to make it easier to remember the learning; genuinely practice-changing tools and tips and a year’s access to the course plus hundreds of articles and learning opportunities on Red Whale Knowledge (previously GPCPD.com)
Earn 6 CPD points for attending and 12 months access to our online handbook and in-consultation reference resource on Red Whale Knowledge. You will receive an email in due course with instructions on how to access Red Whale Knowledge.
GP Update topics – autumn/winter 2023/24
- Lipids and statins: NEW NICE guidance, spotting familial hypercholesterolaemia and statin intolerance.
- Hypertension: what’s new?
Respiratory, some BIG practice changes:
- COPD: Does the 2023 GOLD guidance change care?
- Asthma: How GINA 2022 and NICE integrate and how ‘single inhaler therapy’ (SIT) is changing our approach
- All things gliflozin
- GLP-1s: diabetes, obesity and drug shortages
- FIT in colorectal cancer: all change again? Or is it…
- Viral wheeze in pre-schoolers: a change of approach
- Short stature
Dermatology and allergy:
- Pollen food syndrome: spotting it and what to do next.
- Chicken pox and shingles post-exposure prophylaxis
And lots more primary care topics live from the studio on the day and on demand for 12 months after including everything from sore throat to head injury, scabies to HRT availability, birth trauma and PTSD and hoarding to sickle cell, motor neurone disease to what we need to know about thyroid cancer in primary care…we can’t wait to see on the Red Whale sofa.