A Microsoft Teams Safeguarding Adults Parts 1 and 2 Sway Q&A session on Tuesday 24th November (10:00 – 11:00) , click the Book Now button for more information and to book your place.
Everyone, from all walks of life, should be aware of the role they can play in helping to prevent abuse especially now during the Covid pandemic. We should all know how to spot the signs of abuse, and the actions we should take if we spot any signs.
That’s what National Safeguarding Adults Week is all about.
The key themes for National Safeguarding Adults Week 2020 are:
- Monday 16th November – Safeguarding and Wellbeing
- Tuesday 17th November – Grooming of adults
- Wednesday 18th November – Understanding Legislation
- Thursday 19th November – Creating Safer Places
- Friday 20th November – Organisational Abuse
- Saturday 21st November – Sport & Activity
- Sunday 22nd November – Safeguarding in Your Community
During the week, the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Safeguarding Partnership Board will be running a social media campaign on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to highlight the signs of abuse and how to report safeguarding concerns, sharing both our resources and resources from the Ann Craft Trust
Please feel free to share or post using the hashtag #SafeguardingAdultsWeek