The session has the following aims for Link Workers:
- Describe… what and how shielding clients can access nature remotely through digital and non-digital information. Both blue and greenspace. Understand that there are different levels of experience from light touch to highly immersive.
- Discuss… the evidence of the benefits and the challenges around accessing nature remotely.
- Identify… the breadth and variety of options which might be available.
- List… some good case studies of where nature is able to support client needs remotely.
- Evaluate…how this information can be used to create a ‘database’ for Link Worker use and identify gaps in provision that LW can work with nature–based providers to help fill.
A recording of the webinar will be made available on the platform shortly after.