This webinar is only available for clinicians who are booked on the Suicide Awareness course on 21st October!
Delivered by a CPSL Mind Trainer and GP, Dr Sophie Redlin, the Connecting with People training by 4Mental Health will provide your practice staff with:
- An understanding of suicidal thinking & compassionate response
- A clinical tool that will enable you to assess and triage a suicidal patient
- The ability to co-produce a safety plan with a patient to support them to stay safe.
- The opportunity to ‘speak the same language’ as other services trained in using this tool, such as CPFT and FRS.
Section 2: Suicide Response for Primary Care – Provides primary care clinicians with training on how to use SAFETool™ (1.5 hours – please note clinical staff must have completed the Suicide Awareness session)
- Safe assessment, triage, immediate safe response suitable for a busy GP with a time pressured clinical environment
- Underpinned by evidence-based principles, academic literature and lived experience
- Uses scenarios tailored to primary care
- Equips usage of SAFETool™
- Delegates develop skills and confidence instilling hope and co-producing Safety