As part of the People Plan, Long-Term Plan and PCN maturity matrix, the Leadership and Lifelong Learning – East of England are currently offering a ‘Tackling Health Inequalities through Population Health’ across Midlands and East of England Programme. If you or someone within your teams or network are interested in the programme, please click on Book Now.
We have diverse cohorts from September until February to allow you time to register and plan to attend.
- Two webinars designed to provide a practical approach to Population Health Management and a unique insight into the behaviour science of leading and managing change to address inequalities.
- These are fully funded webinars designed to provide a practical approach to Population Health Management and a unique insight into the behaviour science of leading and managing change to address inequalities.
- This Programme is a collaborative work of East of England, & Midlands Leadership & Lifelong Learning Teams. Facilitated jointly by National Association of Primary Care, & Carter & Corson
At the end of these two webinars, participants will have:
- A solid understanding of Population Health Management and how important it is as a concept to address inequalities.
- An insight into the some of the behaviour science techniques that can help to make change project more successful
- Fresh idea and renewed confidence to tackle inequalities in their own communities in collaboration with others