Moving Forwards Together is our day to celebrate the progress we’ve made and show our determination to move towards a future where everyone survives this disease.
We’re bringing together people affected by ovarian cancer and experts in the field to share, learn and be part of building a world where everyone survives ovarian cancer.
Open to everyone
- Be the first to hear about the future of ovarian cancer from leaders in research, healthcare and policy.
- Connect with new friends and support networks.
- Find out what part you can play in transforming ovarian cancer.
- Choose from a range of expert-led workshops.
- Join for the full day or choose the sessions that suit you.
This event is free to join, but you’ll need to register to receive information on how to attend.