This webinar looks at how systems can bring together digital transformation and population health management to improve patient outcomes, and support partnership working.
The webinar builds on ambitions set out in the Next Steps document on using digital and data to drive system working, connect health and care providers, improve outcomes and put the citizen at the heart of their own care. The webinar will opens up the discussion around the opportunities and challenges, sharing examples of where this is working well including the Dorset ICS Covid Dashboard, and North East London’s digital journey to improve health equity.
- Chair: Dr Shera Chok – GP, Tower Hamlets, Co-founder and Chair, The Shuri Network, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, NHS Digital and National Clinical Advisor, System Transformation, NHS England
- Dr Karen Kirkham MBBS DRCOG – National Clinical Advisor System Development and Population Health Management NHSE/I, ICS Clinical Lead Dorset, Assistant Clinical Chair Dorset CCG
- Stephen Slough, Chief Information Officer – Dorset CCG, Chief Information Officer Dorset HealthCare, Chief Information Officer Dorset County Hospital, Portfolio for Director Digitally Transformed Dorset
- Dr Simone Yule BSc MB Bch DRCOG – Clinical Director The VALE Network, Clinical Lead Dorset PHM, National Clinical Advisor PHM
- Heather Case – Head of DiiS, Dorset CCG
- James Woodland – Head of Business Intelligence – Dorset County Hospital, Intelligent Working Programme Director – Dorset ICS, Deputy Director Business Intelligence – Dorset CCG
- Dr John Robson, Reader QMUL, Clinical Lead for the Clinical Effectiveness Group; North East London ICS.