The PCWHF Annual Women’s Health Conference is an essential event for all primary care clinicians working in the rapidly developing area of women’s health.
This year our speakers will be covering essential topics in women’s health including:
- Prolapse & MESH issues
- Preconception care
- Cultural awareness in different populations
- Perinatal mental health
Recognised as the premier women’s health event for healthcare professionals working in primary care, the Conference features expert keynote speakers, instructive presentations and educational workshop sessions, all delivered by respected HCPs working at the forefront of women’s health.
The Conference offers delegates a unique opportunity to engage with industry peers, sponsors and speakers, keep up-to-date on the latest developments, and discuss the issues around women’s health that most concern you. Each delegate also receives five hours of quality CPD.
Our external speakers, all of whom work in primary care, are renowned experts in women’s health. Our invited speakers for 2019 are:
- Dr Carmel Ramage, Urogynaecologist
- Dr Sue Mann, Sexual & Reproductive Health Consultant
- Dr Tonye Wokoma, Consultant in Community Gynaecology, Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Dr Carrie Ladd, RCGP Clinical Fellow in Perinatal Mental Health
- Prof Catherine Nelson-Piercy, Consultant Obstetric Physician.