The Training Hub Conference – Booking terms and conditions
This conference is organised by Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Training Hub.
(“we”) accept bookings from delegates (“you”) for places on the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Nurse and HCA Conference under the following terms and conditions.
1. This conference is fully organised and funded by the Training Hub and due to tight timescales, please note we cannot accept cancellations within 7 days of the event. Once your booking is confirmed you agree to attend the event as per the below terms.
2. Once you have submitted your booking and your place at the conference is confirmed and we will send you an email confirmation. If you have not received confirmation of your booking within 24 hours, please contact the Training Hub.
3. You will also need to book your workshops in order to be guaranteed a place in them. They can be found under My Account on the website.
Cancellations and non-attendance
4. Whilst the conference is fully subsidised, all non-attendance is chargeable at a rate of £55 per person, as per these booking terms and conditions.
5. If you are no longer able to attend the event please notify us via email, no later than 1 week prior to the event. Less than one week will be counted as non-attendance and you will be charged for your delegate place.
6. Why do we do this? The Training Hub is fully funding this event. Numbers are confirmed and rooms are allocated according their capacity based on these numbers 1 week before. We will also have a waiting list of people wishing to attend this event. As a result, if you do not show up for the conference we are still charged for your place and someone who wished to attend will be unable to.