HCA Healthcare UK invite you to our upcoming webinar on COVID-19. Dr Glynne will share his experience of caring for coronavirus patients at UCLH over the last four weeks. He will provide his perspective of the virus and the clinical knowledge gained through his experience.
Dr Paul Glynne will cover:
- How patients present and their typical clinical course
- Who is likely to do badly
- Treatment escalation selection process
- Current management strategies
- Once patients recover how do we know patients are safe to discharge
We welcome GPs to send questions in advance. Please email your questions to email@example.com
Please click Book Now and register, joining instructions will be sent before the webinar.