Although women are now more visible in public and health sector leadership, women are still under-represented in the highest levels of leadership senior roles and at Board level. This intensive and interactive programme will be facilitated by Angela Blacklaw who has a track record of achievement in public leadership. It is designed to analyse challenges and offer participants a platform to develop their own approaches to reach their career potential.
To provide participants with a clear understanding of:
- Identifying and dealing with issues and barriers to advancement faced by women in the workplace
- Leadership and gender: stereotypes and realities
- Networks and support mechanisms to develop your career
This workshop is aimed at women aspiring to reach their next role as mid-level and senior level leaders in all professions e.g. Deputy Directors, Assistant Directors, Heads of Service, Service leads, Team leaders and team managers in clinical and operational management roles.
This interactive workshop is facilitated by Angela Blacklaw.
Via MS Teams
• You will need a webcam and a headset to fully participate.
• The computer will need to have the sound function on so you can hear and speak at the webinar.
• You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the webinar.
• We will send an email with details of instructions for the day to all participants, prior to the date.
• Please note: this webinar may be recorded.
Questions about this event?
Organiser : EoE Talent Team