The role of a Roadmap Supervisor comes with the responsibility of undertaking workplace-based assessments WPBA (within your own scope of practice) and verifying evidence of knowledge, skills, and capability in day-to-day practice.
Responsibilities of Roadmap Supervisors
- As detailed in the roadmap each practitioner will require 2 WPBAs per month which will take on average a total of 45-60 minutes to complete both
- In addition to the WPBA there will be at least a daily debrief of approximately 20-30 minutes in length. Some debrief can be done remotely if the ‘debriefer’ has access to the patient record – eg. phone/teams
- Ensure decisions are based on evidence and use the verification processes and can justify your reasoning
- Stage 1 verification process – click here
- Stage 2 verification process – click here
- Each full-time equivalent Roadmap supervisor can supervise up to four practitioners at a time.