Coaching is one of the key approaches through which leadership within organisations can be developed. Coaching is a method of developing an individual’s capabilities in order to facilitate the achievement of organisational success. This one-to-one focused and bespoke relationship is often perceived as the single most effective development intervention that a senior leader in the NHS can access.
Expectations as a Coach on the register
To become a coach on the East of England Leadership Academy coaching register you need to:
- Have completed a recognised accredited coaching programme and have successfully completed the final assessment
- Role model the NHS Principles and Values
- Commit to coaching a minimum of 2 Coachees per year
- Undertake Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to further develop your practice
- Participate in supervision
- Operate according to the EMCC Code of Ethics
In return the East of England Leadership Academy will provide access to regular CPD, group/1:1 supervision sessions and network learning events.
If you are interested in becoming a coach, please register by visiting CoachNet
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Why register as a Coachee
Would you like to:
- Improve confidence
- Improve resilience and ability to handle change
- Improve communication skills and ability to work well with others?
Benefit personally from the ability to champion and role-model coaching behaviours across your organisation, whilst helping to ensure we build a culture focused on helping people to achieve their full potential.
If you are interested in accessing a coach please register by visiting CoachNet
CoachNet is a bespoke online platform which facilitates the matching of coaches and coachees. CoachNet has been designed to enhance the quality of the service you receive and provide an easier, more effective way of managing your coaching relationships.
Once registered with us as a coach or coachee, you will be given access to CoachNet via your unique email address and a secret password. For any further enquiries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to visit CoachNet