Eclipse Live –
Eclipse Live has been designed to improve patient safety, reduce hospital admissions and improve GP practice work efficiency.
During the event you will learn and gain an understanding how Eclipse Live can be utilised to:
- Identify patients with genuine reversible risk, and hence support a reduction in complications, exacerbations and hospital admissions.
- Identify patients at risk due to monitoring, including high risk medications.
- Support audits required to improve prescribing and outcomes.
- Improve and support CQC inspections.
- Support education, professional development, appraisals and re-validation.
This session will be led by Dr Ramessur (SPR) and Jenna Braddick:
- How to reduce your dermatology referrals
- Top tips on managing common conditions in the community
Lunch will be available from 12.30pm with the workshop starting promptly at 1pm. The full agenda will follow shortly.
This event is being delivered as part of our CCG Education Events series, which forms part of our wider GP Support Hub offer.
This event is open to clinicians involved in delivering patient care working in a member GP practice within Cambridgeshire and Peterborough. Practices are encourage to send at least one clinician to this session.
Certificates of attendance will be provided.