The General Practice Improvement Leads programme is an accredited personal development programme for those working in general practice including GPs, practice managers, nurses, reception managers and senior administrators. Participants gain new perspectives, skills and confidence in using quality improvement tools and techniques (improvement science) for service redesign and leading colleagues and teams through change.
- Participants bring a small scale, specific problem/issue – a process/system improvement – to work on during the programme, which is required at application.
- Applicants must commit to attend all modules for the full duration; please apply only if you are able to do this.
- Places are offered on a first come, first served basis, to those eligible who fulfil the application requirements. If all places are filled, any that subsequently become available will be offered to those on the waiting list.
- Applications may close early if the cohort is oversubscribed.
- Please complete all questions as incomplete applications cannot be considered.
Cohorts held in person (face to face):
- Overnight accommodation (bed and breakfast only) is available if required for the middle night of each module at no cost to delegates.
- Travel costs are not funded. Delegates will need to arrange and cover the costs of any travel required.
- Cohorts are offered in person, based on current Covid guidelines. Applicants will be notified immediately of any changes.
Cohort 35 – LEEDS – all modules in person (face to face)
Applications open 1st September 2022. Closing date 4th November 2022.
- Preparatory webinar: Wed 16th November 2022, 13:00-14:00
- Module 1: Wed 23rd and Thurs 24th November 2022
- Support Webinar 1: Thurs 15th December 2022, 13:00-14:00
- Module 2: Wed 11th and Thurs 12th January 2023
- Support Webinar 2: Wed 1st February 2023, 13:00-14:00
- Module 3: Wed 22nd and Thurs 23rd February 2023
Please ensure you have read the programme overview document before applying.