NHSE free half day immunisation update for RNs working in General Practice in East Anglia. Commissioned by Public Health England
About this Event
PLEASE NOTE – ATTENDEES MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE 2 DAY IMMUNISATION TRAINING (available of e-lfh) MEETING THE NATIONAL MINIMUM STANDARDS (PHE 2018)
Annual immunisation updates is the national minimum standard for healthcare professionals who previously attended a 2 day immunisation training, to ensure the ongoing delivery of a high quality, safe and effective immunisation programme that achieves high uptake.
Please note that these sessions are not solely flu training and will cover all topics to be included in immunisation updates as recommended in the National Minimum Standards.
Places are limited and are offered for free on a first come first served basis. The sessions are provided by the screening and immunisation team to supplement training available on e-LfH.
The session will cover:
- Current issues
- Recent epidemiology
- Changes to recommendations/policy
- Vaccine ordering, storage and administration update
- Changes to legislation
- Vaccine incidents and areas for improvement
- Thursday 9th September 13.00-16.00: https://tinyurl.com/yasx6msj
- Friday 24th September 9.30-12.30: https://tinyurl.com/469rnufu
- Tuesday 28th September 13.00-16.00: https://tinyurl.com/5fjv6hwk
- Monday 4th October 13.00-16.00: https://tinyurl.com/4756kv2r
- Wednesday 20th October 13.00-16.00: https://tinyurl.com/yh7rwdp2
- Tuesday 1st February 11:00-14:00: https://tinyurl.com/6ndzz5ds
Should you experience any difficulties with booking, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org