This programme has been created by Health Education England e-Learning for Healthcare (HEE e-LfH) in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic.
The programme includes key materials to help the health and care workforce respond to Coronavirus.
Content now available in the COVID-19 programme includes:
- Essential Guidance from the NHS, UK Government, WHO and BMJ
- Public Health England – Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Resources for Staff Working in Critical Care Setting
- Resources for Staff Working in Acute Hospital Setting
- Resources for Staff Working in Primary Care and Community Setting
- Resources for Staff Working in a Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Setting
- Resources for Nurses, Midwives and AHPs Returning to work, being Redeployed or Up-Skilled
- Resources for other Healthcare Staff Returning to Work
- Resources for End of Life Care COVID-19
- Resources for Specific Professions
- Resources for Volunteers supporting Health and Social Care
- Critical Care and Ward-Based Equipment Guides
- Staff Wellbeing and Resilience during COVID-19
More content will be added in the coming days and weeks. The additional content will include new sessions and content curated from different sources such as existing HEE e-LfH sessions and materials from other organisations.
Accessing the Coronavirus programme
You are not required to register and log in, however if you do not log in, then your activity will not be tracked and you will not create a learning record.