Cohort 4 starting in September 2023
Cohort 4 of the Leading Beyond Boundaries will be launching on the 13th September 2023.
The Leading Beyond Boundaries programme has been a successful programme across the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Integrated Care System, with over 100 participants having completed the programme so far. We have since worked closely with CoCreate to change the programme structure and to allow even more staff to complete this programme. Cohort 4 will now allow for 70 staff to complete and benefit from this excellent system leadership programme.
The program aims to develop a cadre of systems leaders for the future who:
- Connect into the wider determinants of health to address inequalities in access, experience and outcomes working with partners across health, social care and beyond.
- Who are actively engaged in leading teams and/or services and who are enthusiastic to facilitate flexibility and staff movement across systems to embed new ways of working and delivering care.
- Who are working across service and organisational boundaries to deliver service transformation
- Who demonstrate organisational values and NHS/public service values in their leadership with a focus on inequality of service above and/or improvement of staff experience and opportunity for development in particular staff with protected characteristics.
- People with enthusiasm for transformational change across traditional organisational boundaries.
- People with a vision for their future engagement after the program and those with a willingness to be part of a wider community of practice/alumni in the future.
If you wish to apply to Cohort 4 of the Leading Beyond Boundaries Programme, please complete this online application form by Close of Play Friday 7th July 2023.
Please note, as per the brochure and form, authorisation is required from your manager to ensure that you can attend all workshops and a funding agreement should be sought before submitting your application. This is no charge for voluntary/charitable sector employees.
Any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact Gemma Presland, Systems Learning and Development Coordinator, on email@example.com.
Please see the flyer for further information.
Successful candidates will be informed of their place by the end of July 2023, at the very latest.