Safeguarding is everyone’s business and it is now more important than ever that those entering or returning to practice as well as those already in frontline roles understand the basics. SCIE has developed a series of webinar recordings for people working in health and social care to support good practice in safeguarding.
Each recorded module explores specific aspects of the safeguarding process; all six combined offer a complete overview of safeguarding adults. Attend one-off sessions to refresh your learning in a particular area or sign up to all six for a complete overview and introduction to safeguarding adults. These sessions were originally recorded live with delegates, during Summer 2020.
Maximising the benefits of remote learning, each webinar will provide:
- a presentation from a safeguarding expert
- a forum for sharing ideas
- Q&A opportunities to discuss the safeguarding challenges that you are facing.
The following webinars are available as recordings for you to access:
- What is safeguarding?
- Making safeguarding personal
- Information sharing for safeguarding
- Safeguarding and human rights
- Section 42 Enquiries for providers
- Self-neglect and safeguarding
You must be registered for a free MySCIE account to purchase this e-Learning.